In partnership with the new John Lewis & Partners Department Store in Cheltenham, the racecourse is hosting an event for all to attend ahead of this year’s The Festival™ presented by Magners whether you have a Festival ticket or not.
Tickets cost just £20 to attend the event with £10 being redeemable against any product in store.
Guests will be able to shop, stylists will be on hand to help get customers ready for the races and there will be an opportunity to see and have your picture taken with the new 1924 Cheltenham Gold Cup. You will be joined by special guests including ITV presenter Alice Plunkett, founder of Fiona Johnson Hat Hire and wife of Gold Cup-winning jockey, Fiona Johnson and local trainer Fergal O’Brien.
- Date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
- Venue: John Lewis & Partners, 123 High St, Cheltenham GL50 1DQ
- Timing: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
THE EVENING WILL INCLUDE:
- A glass of fizz on arrival and canapés
- A talk from racing professional Alice Plunkett
- The opportunity to have a photograph with the 1924 Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Live music with a fashion show
- Beauty demonstrations
- Opportunity to purchase official The Festival tickets
- £10 redeemable voucher to use in-store on the evening.