- Thursday 20 June 2019
- £50 per person inc. VAT
- Two-course lunch and a complimentary glass of fizz
Hosted in our fabulous Panoramic Restaurant and including everything from a tipster talk to Best Dressed prizes up for grabs* make it a Royal day out with us at Cheltenham Racecourse.
We have a shopping showcase including clothing, hair and make-up advice from some of our partners.
All races from Ascot live on TV including The Queen’s arrival for the Royal Meeting, betting facilities, racecard and Best Dressed prizes.
The order of the day
|11:30am||Sparkling wine reception|
|1:15pm||Two course lunch is served|
|2:00pm||The Royal Procession|
We have partnered with six brands that will be showcasing their products and services throughout the day:
- Arkell & Wills create beautiful ladies cashmere designed here in Cheltenham and produced in Nepal, Italy & India.
- Bhoid is a luxury accessories brand inspired by the British country lifestyle. Our collections are all British made with outstanding quality.
- Guinea design and create beautiful British tweed coats & jackets for women – the perfect look for every raceday.
- So much more than an ordinary shop, John Lewis & Partners Cheltenham is on hand to spruce up your home, wardrobe and beauty regime, along with hosting interesting events for all ages.
- At Simon Smith hair salon, we pride ourselves on tailoring a bespoke look just for you, in a warm environment that brings a slice of luxury, intimacy and unrivalled knowledge to the Cotswolds.
- Lisa von Hallwyl millinery is an award-winning designer creating for Royal events and celebrities, voted the best in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire, and as seen in Vogue, Tatler.
To book your place for A Taste of Royal:
To enquire or book over the phone, please call 01242 539 538.